Wednesday 10 September 2014

If You Could Only Have One Beverage and One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would It Be?

Hello readers. I feel bad for being glad that today's topic is ridiculously short. Also I can't spell ridiculously. Ha. Okay.

So today the question is, if I could only have one food and drink for the rest of my life, what would they be. So I'm going to assume that this question is also implying that a balanced diet, health problems and obesity do not exist.

If I could only have one drink for the rest of my life without getting fat and diabetic, I would have a Starbucks Chocolate Chip Cream Frapp. If you've been following my blog, you would know that this drink is on my list of things that make me happy. I would love to have this for the rest of my life though realistically, I would be broke, fat, diabetic and horribly sick of the drink in about 2 weeks I think.

If I could only have one food for the rest of my life, I think it would be my mom's special dry chicken curry. I honestly think my mom cooks the best chicken curry ever. However the problem is that I would also need rice and I don't know if that counts as a separate type of food in this case. I'm just going to assume that it does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment