Thursday 4 September 2014

The Meaning Behind My Tumblr Name

Can I just say that both of today's blogging challenges are absolutely terrible. One of them was '7 Signs You're Into Someone'. I have never really been 'into' someone before so that topic was out. The second one was the meaning behind my Tumblr name.

 I don't know who came up with this challenge. I mean how much is there really to say about someone's Tumblr name? Maybe only a handful will have a really meaningful story to tell about their Tumblr names. But I shall keep to the challenge and write something however short or boring it might be.

So, I have two Tumblr accounts. My personal one and my Vampire Diaries one. So its twentythreeowls.tumblr.com  and omgobsessedwithvamps.tumblr.com.

I came up with twentythreeowls for my Tumblr first then I decided to make it my blog URL. So I love owls and my birthday is on the 23rd December. So twentythreeowls.

For my Vampire Diaries Tumblr page, I wanted it to be obsessedwithvamps just like my Instagram fan page. However, that was taken already so I went with omgobsessedwithvamps.

So yes. That is the boring story of how my Tumblr names came about. I checked and tomorrow's topics are really interesting and I'm pretty excited. It's going to be a struggle to pick what to write. Isn't it strange how one day you can have two completely crappy topics and the next you have two wonderfully complex and interesting topics? I might save one for another double boring day in the month.

P.S. Follow my Tumblr accounts and we can fangirl about stuff together. Okay? Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment